How To Apply CM Shahbaz Sharif Turkish Language Scholarships 2017
Turkey’s fast growing economy and location as a bridge between Europe and Asia have made it a constant center of interest, investment, and study for students and professionals from a variety of different fields.
Chief Minister’s (CM) of Punjab Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif has announced Turkish Language Scholarship for Pakistani students in order to learn Turkish language. A very good news and opportunity for male and female graduate students. This is golden chance for Pakistani students in order to learn Turkish language in free of cost with out fee.
CM Shahbaz Sharif Turkish Language Scholarship 2017 check eligibility criteria apply online required documents complete information last date. Chief Minister Turkish Language Scholarships Program Originating in the furthest reaches of Central Asia, the Turkish language crossed continents to become one of Europe and Asia’s most important historical languages with the growth of the Ottoman Empire. Today, Turkish is spoken in the modern republic of Turkey and languages in the Turkic family are spoken across the Middle East and Central Asia. Govt of Punjab announced fully funded Turkish language scholarship for two years in turkey.
CM Shahbaz Sharif Turkish Language Scholarships 2017 Apply Online Last Date
- Domicile:- Any District of Punjab
- Age Limit:- 22-24 should be age as on last date of application submission.
- Education:- Minimum 14 year’s of Schooling in any subject with 1st divsion or 3 CGPA out of 4. Qualification required at least BA/Bsc or equal. Required 14 years education in any subject.
How to Apply??
- Interested eligible candidates need to Apply Online on University of Education website (www.ue.edu.pk) and then printout the same application form along with complete bio data & all relevant documents and send it to Financial Aid Office (FAO) University of Education Lahore
- Deadline of Apply online for 17-o1-2017.
- For More Information University of education college road Township Lahore Pakistan, with in contact number 042-99262221.