ISSB Test Interview Preparation Tips in Urdu
ISSB candidates are seeking ISSB interview preparation. Long before I should start, remember that you are what is you and Sames goes for me. I am what I am, and I’m sure you and I and all are perfect the way we really are. This may seem at first obscured and perhaps too rare, but the reality is that each has its own personality, its own charm and that’s what makes a person awarded to another person.
Therefore you should pay attention to what others say, how good some other candidates experience was, and what are the pros and cons inclined to do the job well done are, but to act like what you are yourself. Not shape his own personality other person is saying, but if you really think you are missing something really big in his features then go or a prayer for all that you may get the honor of defending our homeland also you.
There are some specific tips and strategies that can be very helpful while you are planning to take ISSB test. Two candidates with the same knowledge may not necessarily receive the same result on a ISSB test. This is because only one of them knows how to do well.
ISSB Interview Preparation Tips in Urdu Don’t Miss To Read
- Understanding the test directions
- Psychological Test (written tests)
- Intelligence Test
- Analogy Tests
- Self Description test
- G.T.O (Group Testing Officer)
- Group discussions
- Helpful tips for Group discussions
- Group Planning Exercise
- Helpful tips for Group Planning Exercise
- Physical Tasks
- Progressive Group task
- Helpful hints for Progressive Group task
- Half Group Task
- Final Group Task
- Individual Obstacles
- Command Task
- Personal Interview
- Helpful tips for interview
ISSB Interview Preparation Tips in Urdu :
- Talk naturally: The interviewee should not talk fast, incoherent or inaudible in the course of an interview. You should try to speak every word of a well pronounced and differently. One must speak in a very natural way. Each word must be clear quiet and well pronounced. slang words should be avoided completely. Each person develops his method of speaking cattle. It is unwise to imitate the style of anyone else.
- No Bluff: It is always a bad practice bluffing. The interviewee should never forget that interviewers are erudite, well-read, accomplished and experienced people and rarely mistake of judging the real value of the candidate. It is beneficial to the respondent, therefore, to be as honest, truthful and honest as possible.
- Do not be rude: A person should develop the habit of courtesy. It has great importance in the case of a candidate. Some candidates, finding himself unable to answer some questions, lose his temper and even become unpleasant. This is a dangerous habit and should abondoned.
- Comply with the point of view of each: In an interview, the interviewee should stick to their own point of view. It is expected that the candidate has distinguished personality and preference and prejudice and definite ideas on important issues. Once a candidate has expressed its approach to a problem, you should stick to it, even though the interviewer can disagree with their views. An instance will make this point clearer. If the candidate is of the view that there is a shortage of food in the country, then you must not agree with the interviewer that the country has no real shortage of food, simply because so have insisted.
- Summary and a challenge: trying to be “smart” is wrong and harmful. No need to launch a challenge or put questions to the examiner. Avoid arguing with him. Never tell her she’s wrong. When he says something, listen carefully and patiently, even if it is wrong. The interviewer should not be interrupted when speaking. Prevent crime given the interviewer in any form.
- Manners: “Laughter aloud, essentially reflect the empty mind” Goldsmith. You can laugh with the examiner but not the examiner.
- * Do not smoke unless your are asked to. Do not offer a cigarette to examine.
- * Check the examiner in the face without staring. A candidate with prying eyes can give the impression of being unreliable.
- * Do not continually move small items such as ashtrays, straighten hair or make moves like that. These habits suggest a lack of confidence.
- * Do not try to show their knowledge on any subject unnecessarily. Try to be adhering strictly to the point.
- * Do not start chewing candy, gum or bread that may be objectionable.
- Dress: The candidate must appear in proper attire as required by the Board. dress suitable impressed by the examiner. It also helps to produce a favorable impression in the minds of his fellow competitors.
- Completely Believe and Trust to your God.Believe and fully trust their God.
Follow the dress code for the interview.
- Because anxiety sweat flow of the human body, using a handkerchief or tissue to remove the sweat from his hands.
- When you walk into the interview room to close the door so that the direction of the face and the door itself should not close the door with the help of a hand behind his back.
- When you walk in the room do not try to see pictures on the walls
- Answer each question naturally. Use Urdu instead of English during the interview.
- If you want to do their interview, they show no lie, discreet, shrewd.
- If you are unable to respond to say NO / YES instead of additional words, for example, I’m sorry sir, can you repeat the question.
- If you are unable to answer the question do not worry at that time simply keep your confidence level.
- During the interview first understand the question that giving the answer.
- During the interview not blame government and government officials.
Above all keep faith in Allah (God)