Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education Department Jobs Apply 2016
Jobs in L&FBED Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education Department are available and it is looking to recruit following staff among the eligible Punjab domiciled candidates for one of its project titled as “Non Formal Assessment & Examination Cell” and for this purpose applications are invited from the well educated and experienced professionals for the following positions such as (Assistant Director, Programmer, Non Formal Education Examiner, Accounts Assistant, Computer Operator, Telephone Operator, Junior Clerk, Caretaker, Driver, Office Attendant and Chowkidar).
Government of the Punjab
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download application form and deposit slip from the official site www.nts.org.pk.
Applications along with original deposit slip of Test Fee in favor of NTS, attested copies of educational certificate, Domicile, CNIC and two recent photographs should reach the following address.
- Candidates shall submit their test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- All applications should reach at NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Last date for submission of application is 19th February, 2016.
- Incomplete application forms in any respect shall not be entertained by NTS.
- Roll. No Slip and test centre details shall be dispatched to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test date.
- Test will be held at districts Headquarters, Tehsil Headquarters or other indicated places subject to the number of candidates.
- No TA or DA or any other expense shall be paid by L&NFBED for all modalities / stages of recruitment process.