Shahbaz Sharif PEEF Merit Scholarships 2016-17 How To Apply
Advertisement of Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS) Programs:
Shahbaz Sharif scholarship programme with the collaboration PEEF scholarships offer merit based scholarships for the academic year 2016-2017. The Govt. of the Punjab has launched “Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS)” under which eligible male and female students, as per the eligibility criteria set for this scheme from time to time, will be awarded scholarships for Ph.D level Education at the top ranked universities of the world.
Applications are invited from suitable eligible Male & Female Pakistani Students who have secured admission in top 50 (subject wise) universities of the world. Government of the Punjab is offering Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS) for Pakistani students.
How To Apply:
- a) PEEF has allocated SSMS Masters Level scholarship quotas to all partner Universities (link of list of partner universities).
- b) The partner Universities invites applications from the eligible students on prescribed forms.
- c) Scholarship forms are available at:
- Respective university student financial aid office/student resource center
PEEF Web site Download Section
- c) Complete application forms should be submitted to the respective university, Application Forms directly forwarded to PEEF will not be considered for award of scholarship
- PEEF will reimburse the Tuition fees, Payment of Tuition Fees (as per terms of SSMS Master level scholarship policy) . PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates:
- Day scholar Rs. 3,000/- per month.
- Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month.
- 80% scholarships are reserved for science disciplines and 20% of scholarships are reserved for Social Sciences/ Humanities & Art. Duration of Shahbaz Sharif Merit scholarship is 3 years.
- Students fulfilling the following criterion shall be eligible to apply for SSMS
- a) Valid PhD admission offer from one of the Top 50 (Subject Wise) Universities of the World (QS ranking) in preferred subject areas (www.peef.org.pk/phdscholarship.asp)
- b) Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- c) Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse and parents) is equal to or less than Rs. 200,000/-
- d) Maximum age of 35 years on 31st March, 2017
- e) Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past .
- f) Must take up the scholarship in the year for which it is offered and the scholarship shall not be deferred to the next year.
- g) All Pakistani Nationals, both males and females are eligible to apply.