Visa Application Forms and Instructions in Pakistan
- For grant of five year multiple entry visas to the US citizens of Pakistan Origin, production of copy of Pakistani passport or CNIC is necessary. Children born in the US, copy of child’s birth certificate is required along with copy of father’s or mother’s Pakistani expired/valid passport or CNIC. For foreign spouse, a copy of marriage certificate along with copy of the Pakistani passport or CNIC of the husband/wife is required
- All fees are payable in US postal money orders or cashier cheques made payable to the Embassy of Pakistan, Washington D.C. Please do not send cash or personal cheques. Please mention your name and address on money orders or on cashier cheques. All fees are non- refundable .
- • On arrival in Pakistan, immigration formalities are mandatory. (Police registration is applicable in certain cases)
- • Indian Passport holders are required to submit their visa request on the prescribed application form available on the website, ( visa application form for Indian Nationals, click here for form) . Five copies of each application are necessary.
Important note: On required photocopies
- • Please read the requirements for photocopies for each type of application and bring/send the required number of copies with the application.
- • For the convenience of the applicants, a copier machine at the Consular Section is available, which takes 25 cents (quarters) coins only. To make copies, please bring enough quarters with you.
Return Express USPS Envelope
- • If the applicant(s) would like their passport to be sent back to them, a self addressed prepaid express USPS envelope is mandatory. The applicant should write their return address clearly to avoid confusion. Current cost for the prepaid express envelope is $22.95. Do not use Metered stamps . Click here for US Postal Services
- • The Embassy of Pakistan, Washington D.C will not be responsible for loss of documents in the mail sent by ordinary/priority mail.