E Stamp Paper Lahore Online Purchase (BOP) Bank of Punjab
Punjab information technology board will be arranging training Program for agents and people. These E stamp papers will be available at 65 Bank branches of bank of Punjab BOP Lahore. By using E Stamp Paper people can get real E stamp paper by providing information online.
PTIB Government director Sajid Latif said:
E-stamp papers would be available at 65 branches of the Bank of Punjab (BoP). He said the provincial government had already introduced e-stamp papers in 10 districts of the province. It would be introduced in the remaining districts in phases. The new system would promote transparency and facilitate the public because of ease of use.
Government of Punjab chief minister of Punjab shahbaz sharif starts E Stamp Papers online system in Lahore and all over the Punjab with the help of city district government Lahore. Electric Stamp Paper in Lahore will be available from 23 August 2016. Government of the Punjab believes on ensuring utmost transparency, public facilitation and ease of use while transacting with the Government and has decided to launch the system of Web / SMS based verification of high value (above Rs. 1000) judicial and non-judicial Stamp Papers.
After the launch of the system only computer generated 32-A challan with a barcode will be accepted by State Bank of Pakistan and National Bank of Pakistan for deposition of stamp fee. For further information please contact us at [email protected] or helpline no. 0800-08100
How to Get E Stamp paper:
- First of all go to http://estamp.punjab.gov.pk
- And fill the form 32-A Online
- After fill the all information download the form and take print of this form
- Take this printed form and go to nearest bank of Punjab Branch
- Submit 1000/- Fee in BOP and take original E Stamp Paper from Bank of Punjab.
- E stamp Paper in Lahore will be available from: 23 August 2016
- SMS will be receive from 8100