Join Pak Army 2016 Through 139 PMA Long Course Eligibility Criteria Form Download
Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) is a one of the leading military training institutes of the world. This academy trains officers of Pakistan Army , who after completing training leads Pakistan Army in the battlefields against the terrorists , saves the boundary lines and also law and order situation inside the country.
- For the recruitment of new officers , PMA announces PMA Long Courses induction Twice a year. The first induction begins in Summer season (April – May ) and second induction begin in winter season ( October – November ).
Registration and Initial Tests Date:
- In a few weeks , Pakistan Army will announce 139 PMA Long Course for the induction of new officers as a Lieutenant. The registration will start from 1st Week of October and Preliminary Tests will be started in the mid of November.To Apply online,
Eligibility Criteria Info:
- Candidates having qualification at least F.A/ Fsc or more with at least 60% Marks (660/1100)
are eligible to apply for these posts.
- Age limit for these posts is 17-22 Years on 1st May 2017.
- Three months relaxation in both cases either lower or upper age cases.
If you have any questions , Please comment below.
There are four phases in Initial Recruitment of PMA Long Courses :-
- Online Tests
- Physical Tests
- ISSB Forms Submissions
Initial Tests & Syllabus :
- After successful online-registration, Initial Tests will be taken on computers in the respected Selection centers. The Syllabus will be consists of 90 Intelligence Verbal Questions, 60 Non Verbal Intelligence Questions and 50 Academic Questions MCQs. The academic questions include current affairs. Pakistan Studies, Islamic Questions and Math Questions.
Physical Tests :-
- * Race 1.6 Km in 8 Minutes,
- * 20 Push Ups
- * 3 Chin Ups
- * 20 Sit Ups
- * Ditch Crossing ( 7 Ft *4 Ft )
Medical Tests :-
- * Height Measurements
- * Weight
- * Vision Tests
- * Chest Measurements
- * Nose Check Up
- * Flat Feet Check Up
- * Fingers check ups etc
- The successful candidates will be interviewed at Selection Centers
- ISSB Forms Submissions :
- The successful candidates will submit their ISSB forms .