ISSB Tests Preparation Guide Join Pakistan Army
ISSB is the organization of human resources first class select the future leadership of the armed forces of Pakistan. ISSB acts as a nursery for the Armed Forces of Pakistan.Candidates reporting ISSB are subjected to a selection system developed and those with leadership potential required for training in the three service academies are recommended. Inter Services Selection commonly known as ISSB, representing ISSB Kohat and detachments in Gujranwala, Malir and Quetta.
ISSB OUT DOOR TESTS INFO;
Out Door Tests
- Testing group. In group tests the candidates are subjected to a series of situations standardized to determine the degree of official and qualities in an example candidate, team spirit, initiative, resourcefulness, etc., and if the candidate’s personality suits it to a practical role that an officer has to play in the Armed Forces. For these tests, candidates are divided into groups.
The tests includes these common steps:
- Informal discussions are conducted in a group on given subjects.
- A group plan for a given problem on the model is to be evolved.
- Three group tasks are conducted in which candidates are presented practical situation andleft to solve these. Normally these comprise obstacles over which the group is required to carry objects of sufficient bulk and weight.
ISSB PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTS:
These tests include intelligence and personality tests and are held on the morning of the first day.
- These are of two main types; verbal and non verbal. Candidates who fail to come up to the minimum standards are screened out. They are allowed to proceed back to their homes after the test on the first day.
Mechanical Aptitude Test.
- It is designed to assess candidates’ basic mechanical sense.
- These are written tests of analytical/ projective type.
- Each candidate is in turn appointed the commander of the group and given a practical task requiring several men.
- Simple obstacles which a candidate is required to tackle.
- MCQs Online
- Test Preparation
- General Knowledge
- Exam Results
ISSB INTERVIEWS FINAL SELECTION;
- Interviewer evaluates candidates informally and objective manner. The questions would refer mainly to the candidate’s life, academics, awareness and general aspects that require views of the candidates.