How To Join Pakistan Army After Matric Inter Class Male/Female
How To Join Pak Army After Matric Intermediate
- Intermediate or Equivalent-17-22 Years.
- Detailed matric and matric certificate leaves Marks (both compulsory). If level ‘O’ / ‘A’ level, the presentation of a certificate of equivalence issued by IBCC is required.
- Certificate / Detailed Marks Sheet FA / EVE / equivalent.
- Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or computerized form “B” along with computerized National Identity Document guardian (parent) for less than 18 years old.
- 6 x colored Photos properly tested (front and back) by director / Class 1 senior official.
- A set of photocopies and accredited of the aforementioned documents.
- Original and three copies of “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter of Inter Services Selection Board also serve to repeater candidates.
- We will not accept National Identity age and Form “B”.
- EVE (Pre-Medical) with a minimum of 70% marks or “A” level approved in Biology, Physics and Chemistry, with a minimum grade C.
- Candidates Baluchistan, Sind (Tharparkar District, Omar Kot), northern areas, Azad Kashmir (Valle Alto Nelam) and FATA have domicile and local certificates may apply with 65% marks.
- Candidates will need to have foreign titles such as the level ‘O’ and ‘A’ level etc. to obtain equivalency certificates and converting marks Committee Inter Board of Directors Chairman (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach with the application form.
- Candidates who have passed FSc Part-I exam with a minimum of 70% and appeared brands / are appearing in the FSC Part-II / Final exam can also be applied on the “hope” Certified by the head of the institutions. Such candidates must deposit a certified copy of the Certificate Part II EVE / Mark Sheets to Address PA (PA-3C) GHQ Rawalpindi within 5 days after the announcement of the result, otherwise the selection will not be processed further.
- Male citizens around the home province of Pakistan and Azad Kashmir registered holders / Gilgit-Baltistan and state Class 1-Citizens must apply for Pak Armed Forces of Pakistan. At the end of selection candidates with dual nationality to surrender nationality other than Pakistan.
Age Relaxation for Matric, Inter:
- Relax-able age for the candidates will be three months both in upper and lower age limit under special circumstances.
- Candidate must be single (Candidate must be Unmarried)
- Candidates Minimum Height must be – 5’ – 4 ” (162.5 cm)
- Candidates Weight must be – As per the Body Mass Index.
- The candidates will have to qualify the following physical standards at the time of preliminary selection:-
- 1.6 KM Run 7 ½ Minutes
- Push Ups 15 repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Sit Ups 15 repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Chin Ups 3 repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Ditch Crossing 7’.4” x 7’.4” with a depth of 4’
ISSB Forces Test Online Preparation,Pakistan ArmyJoin Pakistan Army After Matric Inter Male/Female
Pak Army, Pak Navy, PAF
Eligibility Criteria Conditions:
- “Not Recommended” twice by ISSB /GHQ Selection Board.
- Declared medically unfit by concerned CMH / Appeal Medical Board.
- Enrolled cadets and recruits withdrawn / resigned / discharged / dismissed from Armed Forces (Army, Navy and& Air Force) training academies / institutions on the grounds of discipline, character, medical, inefficiency, weak profile, own request or declared unsuitable.
- An individual dismissed / removed from any other government service.
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
Complete guide about how to join Pakistan Army after Matric, Intermediate science arts subjects here above, If you need any further information then write us in comments section below.