Prime Minister Laptop Scheme Application Status Online Check
How to Check Application Status?
- Click the link above.
- Put your University City, University Name, Campus & Department in box appeared in form.
- Click “Filter Result“
- Type your name in “Search” box.
- See your name below and check your status.
- Applied: Student has successfully submitted his/her application for new registration.
- Verified: Student record have been confirmed by the concern university focal person.
- Asset Issued: Student have already been issued a laptop in previous scheme(s) / Phase(s). In case of any discrepancy, kindly contact your university’s focal person.
Note : Students are advised that the appearance of the name in the list populated here does not automatically guarantee an award of a laptop. It is subject to the verification of student’s record, meeting the defined criteria and the Merit list (if applicable, as in the case of 16/ 17-year education).