Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme Phase 1-Batch 3 2016-17 Online Apply
Prime Minister Youth Internship Programme 2016-17 Stipend Rate
Selected interns will be offered Rs. 12,000 per month as stipend.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicant should not have availed any such kind of opportunity / facility before
- Currently, the applicant has no employment whether in Public or Private Sector, and not a student of any Public or private institution, and has no source of income in personal capacity
- This Internship will not be treated as any Government or Private Sector service; this is only an internship for one year.
- The selection process will be finalized after complete verification from NADRA, HEC and Tech Boards,
- The NIP, M/o IPC reserve the right of the selection/rejection of the application.
- The NIP, M/o IPC reserve the right for placement of a candidate on merit, however, the candidate will be facilitated according to his choice of placement.
- The stipend of any intern could be stopped if any irregularity is found during the monitoring
- If the information is incorrect in any case (typographic mistake), it will disqualify the applicant for the subject scheme
Prime Minister Youth Internship Programme 2016-17 Last Date to Apply
- Last date to apply is October 25, 2016. Don’t wait for the last date.
Prime Minister Youth Internship Programme 2016-17 Online Apply
- Follow the link and fill the form carefully http://www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk
Prime Minister Youth Internship Programme 2016-17
- Prime Minister Youth Internship Programme 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria
Who Can Apply?
- 16 years HEC recognized degree or equivalent or Diploma of three years after Matric/F.Sc. 50% or 2.5 CGPA in final degree/diploma.
- The age limit is up to 25 years on 30-09-2016, and for Baluchistan, it is 28 years.
Must be Pakistani National
- Female candidates can also apply
- Madrassah graduates with degree equivalent to masters also eligible to apply
Who Can’t Apply?
- Those who have availed any training program under any Government Youth Training Program/Scheme
Employed in any government or private organization
A full-time student of any public or private institution
Areas to Apply?
Apply under the preferred area of training to any of the Parliament/Provincial/Regional Legislative Assemblies, and get a chance for the first time to serve the local member of the respective assemblies in the own district. Limited interns on merit will be selected in the following disciplines: